Magazine-detail

News

Luxury in change

Opinions, trends and facts regarding the changes in the luxury of our time is the focus of a recent...

Diners Club Magazin - Germany

Diners Club Magazin
Title:
Diners Club Magazin
Publisher:
Diners Club Deutschland GmbH
Circulation:
50000
Published:
monthly

Concept:

The German Diners Club Magazin was the very first magazine in Europe for holders of the world's first credit card. Its discerning readers are still delighted with the magazine’s journalistic quality and exciting mix of global themes. The Diners Club Magazin is one of the most sophisticated customer lifestyle magazines in Germany, attracting readers who lead active, well-informed and glamorous lives.
In 2005 and 2008 the magazine received a silver BCP Award. Around 60,000 copies are sold each month, 70 percent as subscriptions of members of the German Diners Club 8722; a truly remarkable proportion! The remaining 30 percent are sold in airport lounges and luxury hotels or are provided as in-flight reading material. Since 2006, travellers flying with Air Mauritius and Air Dolomiti have been able to enjoy the magazine above the clouds. Reader surveys reveal that each subscriber copy is read by an average of 2.3 people.

Advertising rates:

Are you interested in advertising in "Diners Club Magazin"?

The advertising rates section will answer any questions you may have.

Click here to download. (PDF - 0,14 MB)

Extract:

Are you interested in seeing "Diners Club Magazin" ?

Why not take advantage of our sample extract to see what it?s all about.

Click here to download. (PDF - 0,23 MB)

Worldwide

Projects
Products
Countries

© Journal International 2017
print version contact bookmark
imprint disclaimer